Sunday, May 27, 2007

~IN BALTIMORE, MARYLAND THEY ASK ... 'whatcha doin' -- HON, eatin'?~

all photographs by Wilbur M. Reeling & Nikon 5400
...WUZ-ZUP-WIT-CHEW?...
DIS-UP-WIT-ME
If you talk the talk -- you'd better walk the walk!
This is some Maryland Eastern 'Show ... walkin'
I owe this one to Chez Pim, she gets credit for this idea http://chezpim.typepad.com/blogs/
I just thought it was a good one

IF YOU GREW UP IN THE 60'S, LIKE ME, YOU ONLY KEPT YOUR ..."MARY JANE"... FROZEN -- THEN YOUR COFFEE BEANS - BEN and JERRY'S and now "FOIE GRAS" -LOL- HERE'S MY STOCKED FULL FRIG & FREEZER, EXACTLY AS IT WAS AFTER THIS MORNING'S REPAST -- NO EDITING -- JUST THE "RAW PIX!"

CLICK PHOTOS FOR FULL VIEW

below: the r.front: DUCK BREAST & r.rear: w/GOLD LABEL FOIE GRAS

below: wine & champagne rack
below: the daily drinkers
below: breakfast of soft boiled Amish free-range eggs, Cave aged Farmer's Double Gloucester, French preserves & bread with Jana Valley+82 butter, Guerande 'Fleur De Sel' Sea Salt & Sarawak Lampong-Sumatra black pepper ... and a whole lotta of UMAMI !!
below: part of my 1000 COOK BOOK COLLECTION
below: walk to the front door and enter
below: my Spring Gardens
below: ... just a pix of our puppy and friend's "SOYKHER" Racing Porsche that he let's me use to shop for Foie Gras on Saturday morning (so it won't take me to long!) -- LOL -- the car was rolled last season and waits for the new stickers & decals
left: Igor Soykher -- middle: FoFoPuppy -- right: Ole' Uncle Ernie
below: my drive way, a Maryland Winter ... impossible to walk & tuff to drive that Porsche

Honor's Jag "S" Type -- my Turbo Saab
SNACKS
left: nuts - cheese - salmon / right: German sausage

the snack table, returning from the walk in Baltimore to find it

above: ... some bottom walkers that didn't walk fast enough -lol-
some top-shelf talkers that also walk the walkabove: Honor & some soft, fluffy 7 pounders or ... "FoFo & Chewy"
"things on the sofa that never walk"
("FOX TROT" 2006, Collection Mr. and Mrs. Robert Simko)
... the things on my last canvas that took a WALK
above: things recently added to my studio storeroom worth walking for

"BIG-BOYS-WALKING"
SOME OF MY COLLECTION -- FAVORITE BELGIAN SIPPERS




I love the Belgian XXX-Trips the best -- I like sippppppping 'em
... then you can't walk [OR DRIVE]
... so, they say on TV -- What's in your wallet ? and I say, what's in your frig ?
DATz ALL FOR THIS TIME -- CYA

No comments: